The Service Engineer is responsible for ensuring calls are attended to within the prescribed time frame to promote professional service image.
To service and maintain customer equipment with the Low/Mid volume and digital copier environment to ensure a high level of equipment availability and customer satisfaction
The Service Engineer is responsible for escalating any issues (physical faults or observations) that may impact on the efficiency/ productivity of the customers’ Xerox equipment.
- To perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the full range of DIGITAL PRINTERS in the Johannesburg area.
- To exhibit a proactive approach in attending to customer needs.
- To follow effective call and service processes.
- To maintain updated knowledge of relevant product developments.
- To demonstrate care of all company assets.
- To exhibit a proactive approach to self development.
- Matric (Maths & Science)
- Minimum of N4 Electronics / Electromechanical qualification or equivalent diploma
- 2-3 years mid volume or digital experience
- Colour experience would be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s Licence
THE INCUMBENT MUST BE PREPARED TO DO STANDBY AND OVERTIME.