The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in Global Health Research and Systems.
We are focused on research, support and implementing integrated approaches to managing TB and HIV.
The following positions have become available as part of the Health System Division projects.
The NIMART Nurse is responsible for providing holistic and comprehensive HIV / AIDS clinical care to patients and performing Clinical procedures and administering processes according to professional protocol.
Duties and Responsibilities required
- Provide Clinical Services
- Administrative Duties
- Liaison with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Human Capital Management
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Registration with South African Nursing Council
- Completed NIMART Course
- Dispensing certificate
- Advanced diploma in Primary Health Care
- Minimum of two years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Adequate knowledge of HIV / AIDS patient management
- At least two years’ experience in Public Health Care environment
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful.
All interviewed applicants will receive feedback as part of our continued drive towards people development.