1. Client Support Specialist – Denton Harvey Vacancies
Our client is focused on continuous technology improvement, best-in-class customer experience solutions and innovations that enable our clients to find and achieve potentially game-changing visions.
Due to expansion, a position for a Client Support Specialist has become available.
- The Client Support Specialist is responsible for gathering information related to incidents or issues related to Eyerys (my clients incredible survey solution software), then determines the root cause of the problem and devises solutions to resolve the user’s issue(s).
- The person will effectively manage the flow of incoming Eyerys support requests and escalate issues as required.
- The Client Support Specialist is also responsible for setting up / configuring, adjusting, operating and testing surveys using Eyerys on behalf of/in conjunction with clients.
- This individual will work closely with the Professional Services team to consult on survey design elements and will also work closely with the Project Management team to ensure that client projects are completed on time and to the highest quality standards.
- A person with a passion for order, structure and attention to detail
- Ensure extreme high quality Eyerys (our survey solution software) outputs
- Ownership of Eyerys project deliverables (including Eyerys set up in its entirety (survey, data and auxiliary items), testing, QA, monitoring and data preparation)
- Creation and implementation of processes and documentation for the increased efficiency of our client as a whole, assisting in taking them forward in the implementation of excellence
- Provide Eyerys Technical Support to clients
- Effectively manage and resolve tickets
- Answer client inquiries regarding company’s client CI’s products and solution offering, escalate more complex inquiries
- Advise and guide our clients on the best/better ways to use the software they are working with
- Employ best practice, advise clients on how to implement the company’s client CI features
- Assist in training the clients CI and/their client’s employees on Eyerys to ensure efficiency, better workflow, growth and scalability Eyerys Project Delivery in line with Client Expectations:
- Ensure set up requirements are received correctly from their client’s CI clients via templates that are continuously kept up to date (follow all data quality procedures to ensure that data gathered (from the system) has no errors or deficiencies ensuring client satisfaction)
- Set-up / configure surveys in accordance with client specifications, schedule and conduct QA testing of the survey/deliverables, and ensure that deliverables are error-free and result in client satisfaction (and repeat business)
- Utilise Eyerys to manage client data and related requirements, including set up of escalations, triggers and user groups, etc.
- Draw and schedule reports on Eyerys for project monitoring and adhoc reporting
- Proactively identify and solve project related problems to ensure accurate and timely delivery of deliverables, which will improve efficiency and communication
- Ensure the seamless execution of projects, receive the correct and required documentation for project roll out, and maintain a very close working relationships with the Project Management team
- Work closely with the client’s Technical / IT Operations and Support teams to ensure excellent delivery of solutions, including complex EDI set ups
- Work closely with the company’s client CI Monitoring teams to ensure projects are provided as expected
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and at high quality with minimal supervision
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with company’s client CI’s Development team, by logging initial bug-reports based on client issues, including feature requests and improvements, in the company’s client CI Bug and Feature tracking system, offering feedback based on system failures (bugs) and communicating potential system enhancements
- Establish and build relationships with all stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Participate in regular engagements (through forums and handovers) with the above-mentioned company’s client CI stakeholders to ensure interdepartmental collaboration and communication Administrative
- Contribute to standardised templates and documentation for survey set up, data set up (EDI), monitoring, QA, testing and data preparation according to best practice and documented standards
Personal Development (Client Experience and other):
- Develop personal mastery and capability for effective task implementation to achieve client delight
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with Eyerys’ capabilities Competencies
- Passion for technology and for being part of a fast-growing SaaS Company
Client-centric Competencies required:
- Client service orientation – the ability (and/or desire) to help or serve clients in order to meet their needs. Thus, focus on discovering these needs and figuring out how company’s client CI can best meet them
- Client user support – the ability to manage and resolve day-to-day user / client support requests via Email (Tickets) and Phone
- Client relationship development – ability to create, build and maintain meaningful and lasting relationships with new or existing clients
- Client queries resolution – the ability to effectively communicate with the client and team members to ensure speedy client query resolution
- Client solution generation – the ability to delve into detail and steer solutions with clients and internal stakeholders, while maintaining an overview of the holistic objectives
- Ticket Management – ability to oversee timely delivery of quality technical support service to clients
- Provide consultation – ability to partner with clients to identify and resolve issues (complex or sensitive or other)
- Problem statement identification – ability to create a concise description of an issue to be addressed or a condition to be improved upon
- Personal brand development – ability to develop and maintain a good reputation and impression of oneself
- Reporting – ability to convey ideas and facts visually and/or in writing using language the reader will best understand
- Expectations management – the ability to effectively communicate and manage expectations with client; and to ensure that company is delivering on promised services
- Risk management – ability to identify, assess, and manage risk, while striving to attain objectives
- Stakeholder management – ability to advance the work of the Company by interacting with others in ways that develop respect, mutual understanding and productive working relationships. Excellent relationship building capabilities with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to concentrate on detailed work for significant amounts of time while responding appropriately to interruptions
- Ability to track success of the solutions provided through project monitoring
- Eyerys (Survey Solution Software) Competencies required (and that will be taught): Eyerys set-up – ability to conduct end-to-end Eyerys content set-up/script/configure surveys and all axillary features on the Eyerys platform
- Frontend data set-up – ability to import and map data requirements on the Eyerys platform Survey performance – ability to monitor and report on the health of the survey responses EDI setup – ability to setup and configure EDI data sources based on client data structure and methods, as well as establish preferred EDI collector server/location
- Sampling design and application – ability to design a sampling strategy
- Sampling frameworks and set up – the creation of sampling frameworks according to client requirements and needs and the implementation of data sampling rules within Eyerys
- Quality assurance – the ability to review and ensure the desired level of quality of outputs, especially by means of attention to every stage of the client life cycle
- Technical/Personal development competencies required:
- Continuous learning and development – display an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; desiring and making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills for work
- A keen and constant learning of CCS and HTML skills on an intermediate level. The purpose of this competency if for ensuring best practice and branded look and feel of surveys and email communications from Eyerys
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software and industries
Additional Behavioural Competencies required:
- Feedback “in the belly” – ability to analyse and objectively give and receive feedback to colleagues and superiors – feedback in the belly
- Decision-making – ability to make timely, informed decisions that takes into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks
- Thoroughness – ability to ensure that work is complete and accurate; independently follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled
- Planning and organizing – ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes; strong planning, organizing and problem-solving ability
- Resilience – ability to display emotional resilience and maintain composure in high-pressure or adverse situations
- Communicate in writing – ability to communicate effectively with text using letters, words and correct grammar to convey ideas and meaning
- Communicate verbally – ability to actively listen to others and communicate in an effective manner
- Active listening – ability to understands and learns from what others say
- Results-driven – ability to focuses on results and desired outcomes with a sense of urgency / fast-pace, and how best to achieve them in order to get the job done
- Analysis skills – ability to interrogate data and translate data into insights
- Administrative skills – ability to manage administrative requirements including documentation Experience & knowledge required
- Experience using a ticketing system (essential)
- Client-facing interactions in various capacities, such as during project set up and support (essential) Expertise in computing skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Experience in setting-up / configuring surveys and /or using survey software / survey platform (advantageous)
- Excellent numeric capability and analytical skills (advantageous)
- A solid understanding and experience in project management principles (essential)
- Experience in the field of Customer Experience (CX) (advantageous)
- Proven ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment (essential) Minimum qualification Undergraduate degree/diploma (advantageous)
Salary & Benefits Up to R25 000 per month TCTC – Based on skill and qualification of candidate
How to apply
2. Support Technician EUS (Apple Mac) – Bytes Managed Solutions
We are looking for a Support Technician EUS (Apple Mac) at our company, Bytes Managed Solutions.
- Ensure that all customer queries are addressed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) stipulated time frame.
- First time fix rate and recall rate under the stipulated requirements.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Be productive based on the calls allocated to them.
- Ensure that they comply with all Quality Management System (QMS) procedures provided by the Team Leaders.
- Maintain and manage sufficient boot stock.
- Complete administration within time frames as per policies.
- Action and close new calls within customer Service Level Agreements and Mean Time to Respond / Mean Time to Complete.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on Apple Mac equipment.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to the company requirement.
- Matric or other equivalent qualification
- A + and N + Qualification
Years of Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment
- working experience on Apple Mac equipment
- Computer literate in relevant operating system
- Mechanical skills
- Electronic skills
- Soldering skills
- Faultfinding techniques
- MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to Customers
- Problem Analysis
- Output orientated
3. IT End User Support Executive – Centurion
Currently we are looking for End User Support Executive skills for a six month contract to assist with general networking and Office 365 admin at my client in Strydom Park.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Experience in desktop support, general networking and Office 365 admin knowledge will be beneficial.
Own transport with a valid driver’s license.
The candidate’s duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing of The IT support Team
- Internal software support
- Regional and internal Hardware Support and relocation of equipment
- Creating and distributing reports
- Guiding and training support staff and end-users
- Preparing and maintaining standard operating procedures and documentation
- Ensuring timeous and effective trouble resolution
- Monitoring and reviewing project schedules
- Ensuring effective and efficient security mechanisms for corporate assets
- Projects Management
- Daily checks of entire environment to ensure environment is fully operational and identify issues with resolutions.
- Hardware – Install, maintain, asset management
- Software – install, updates, license management (Microsoft Office365)
- User support – desktop & remote. The customer has an office in Jan Smuts Avenue and the candidate will spend one morning a week there.
- Facilitation between the client and 3rd party IT vendors
How to Apply
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.