Currently we are looking for End User Support Executive skills for a six month contract to assist with general networking and Office 365 admin at my client in Strydom Park.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Experience in desktop support, general networking and Office 365 admin knowledge will be beneficial.
Own transport with a valid driver’s license.
The candidate’s duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing of The IT support Team
- Internal software support
- Regional and internal Hardware Support and relocation of equipment
- Creating and distributing reports
- Guiding and training support staff and end-users
- Preparing and maintaining standard operating procedures and documentation
- Ensuring timeous and effective trouble resolution
- Monitoring and reviewing project schedules
- Ensuring effective and efficient security mechanisms for corporate assets
- Projects Management
- Daily checks of entire environment to ensure environment is fully operational and identify issues with resolutions.
- Hardware – Install, maintain, asset management
- Software – install, updates, license management (Microsoft Office365)
- User support – desktop & remote. The customer has an office in Jan Smuts Avenue and the candidate will spend one morning a week there.
- Facilitation between the client and 3rd party IT vendors
How to Apply
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.